The Student Team Competition Program provides support to teams participating in NASA and aerospace related design competitions.
- Funding may be used for travel or supplies.
- Awards may be made for up to $5,000.
- Applications are accepted any time.
- Students receiving awards in past competitions may apply and receive awards for subsequent competitions.
- Student teams at institutes of higher education who are members of the Alaska Space Grant Program are eligible to apply.
- All students who receive funding must be U.S. citizens.
The overall goal of this program is to foster the vision of NASA by encouraging career goals in STEM disciplines, strengthening the nation’s STEM workforce and engaging Americans in NASA’s mission. Women, under-represented minorities and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications are accepted throughout the year as funds are available.
- The funding application is available here. Please submit your entire application as one PDF file to ASGP at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email subject line: Team Competition Funding Request Application.
For More Information Please email ASGP at email@example.com or call us at 907-474-6833.